This course teaches you to streamline and maximize your audits using ACL GRC. By performing all of your audit prep and analysis within Results, you'll:
• Design, implement, and automate multi-faceted remediation plans
• Engage and delight your audience with captivating, interactive visualizations to communicate your findings
Plus, when you pass the related CPE exam (with 70% or higher), you'll earn a handy 2 CPE credits.
This is the second course in the Managing Your Audit Using ACL Program:
1. Executing your audit in Projects (GRC 111)
2. Preparing & analyzing data in Results (GRC 112)
3. Concluding your audit in Projects & Reports (GRC 113)
For an overview of the program, enroll in GRC Foundations Program: Managing your audit with ACL (GRC 101).
Estimated Time: 2 hours
CPE: 2 *After passing final exam
You selected to get the course Preparing & analyzing dat... (GRC 112 V1). Please Login to get it.